Thank you to “For the Love of the Page” for the nomination of this award! It means a lot to me that you would think of me and my blog!
Rules of this award:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the awards logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you have been set
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees
Questions from For the Love of the Page:
1. Do you hold a book one-handed or with both, and if with one hand, then what do you do with the other one?
Usually I hold my books with two hands. If it is one the other hand is probably busy twirling my hair!
2. If you were to write a book, what genre do you think it would be in?
If I wrote a book it would probably be a romance story. I am a hopeless romantic. It would probably be based around my dream love story.
3. What movie do you wish was a book, just so you could read it (since you know the book is always better than the movie)?
Hmm…hard to think of a movie that isn’t actually a book. Without thinking too much, the first film that comes to mind is the film “I Am Sam” directed by Jessie Nelson. I think this film would be great as a novel. I think it would be really interesting to have the first person perspective on both Sam’s character as well as his daughter’s character Lucy. I want to what their characters are thinking, feeling, and what the voices inside of their heads are saying.
4. What character have you read about that best conveys who you are as a person?
This is a tricky one. I guess I have related to a lot of characters it’s hard to name one. If they are family person, quiet, smart, mysterious, like to read, figure out puzzles, and are more of the goody-goody character, they would convey me pretty well.
5. Do you even library, bro? And if so, how many books do you usually leave with?
I more bookstore than library. But when I leave it is most definitely with more than one book. On average maybe 3-4.
6. What was the last book you bought that was in: hardcover, paperback, e-book, and audiobook formats?
Hardcover: At First Sight – Nicholas Sparks
Paperback: If I stay – Gayle Forman
Ebook Borrowed , owned, or read an e-book
Audiobook- I have been borrowing the Shopaholic Series – Sophia Kinsella from the Library
7. If you could write yourself into any book or book series, which one would it be and why?
I would write myself into Harry Potter. Why? Magic.
8. Can you listen to music while reading? If so, what’s your favorite genre to listen to whilst reading?
I like quite while I am reading.
9. If you could write a sequel for any book and bring back just one character to live on in your sequel, what and who would it be?
I would write a sequel for The Catcher in the Rye, so that I could see Holden Caulfield’s character 10 or 20 years in the future.
10. What spine color is most prominent on your shelves? Is it your favorite color?
Bloggers I am nominating are:
Tales of a Wanderluster
Wordy & Nerdy
Confessions of a Readaholic
Karissa in the Library
Inside the Invisible World
The Bibliomanica Book Blog
I Am Begging My Mother Not to Read This Blog
Here are your questions!
1. What is your favourite book?
2. What is your favourite drink?
3. What is your dream job? Is that what you are doing now, or will be doing?
4. Why did you start blogging? Has it changed your life?
5. Who is your biggest supporter of your blog?
6. Do you prefer books in series or not in series?
7. Do you watch the movie first or read the book first?
8. If you could go on a trip around the world what are the top 10 places you would want to go to?
9. If you could enter any competition and come out the winner what would the competition be? A race, a game show, a sporting game?
10. If you could meet any celebrity, role model, scientist, historian, dead or alive who would you meet and why?